Monday, February 2, 2009

Is He Trying to Tell Us Something?

These two pictures were drawn by our Sweet Sullivan.

This first masterpiece Sullivan explained to me that Daddy is on the right side and Sullivan is in the middle. The person on the left is Mommy. I asked him why MY eyes and hair were like a crazy woman and he said...well because you are. Thank you very much. Humpf.


Masterpiece number 2 is of our family on a boat. The captain is in the engine room, or whatever the heck it's called. The people on the left are from left to right...Daddy, Mommy (again with the crazy ass hair, Fisher and Sullivan. When I asked him where Eli was he said, "He's the one way at the front by himself." This was right after they had been fighting.

I think children's artwork tells us something, don't you? Yikes!!

2 comments:

rachael... said...

Too funny! You definitely need to save these...I'm sure one of you will want to study them in therapy!! ;)

Lavender Chick said...

I love looking at kid's drawings. I agree - we could probably gain much insight from their viewpoint. This was funny!