Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yet **ANOTHER** Photoblog

Okay Guys, you're going to have to bear with me...I have been trying so hard to create a photoblog that's worth a ding dang...with much sweat, tears, blood and a whole lotta money, I think I've finally found what I was looking for. I'll be updating the blog with all the photo shoots that I've done throughout the past year, so check and see if your pics are there!! Fun Fun to look back and see how I'm slowly getting better! :)

Love to all of you that have allowed to access to capture your beautiful families. Much love.

Here's the link (it will also stay on the sidebar of this blog).

www.shotofwhimsyblog.com

Thanks again to all that have supported me in this crazy dream of mine that I've had since I was a little fart - it's so much FUN!!

1 comments:

rachael... said...

Looks great...and not JUST because there are so many shots of me and my family! ;)