Monday, November 17, 2008

No More Wire Hangers.....

Do you know what this is?

It's an adult-sized clothes hanger. And do you know why it is so significant to me today? Because yesterday is the first time I've had to start hanging his clothes on them, instead of the little baby child-size ones. And by "his", I mean him:


Really? At the age of NINE? I don't want you to grow up anymore. Please stay little, please don't grow up and leave me when you're older. Boys love their mommies, but they always seem to grow up and leave them too. I know one Mother-in-law who knows what I'm talking about. Sorry Jane, I get it now....it's just takes a a while to figure it all out.

4 comments:

mbc said...

I'm not ready for him to be a big boy already either. I was just thinking this weekend that we can't hang Riley's clothes on those 3-6 month hangers anymore either.

rachael... said...

Awwww....

queenoftheboys said...

I JUST did this same thing (and went thru all of those emotions) with Hayden AND Reed!! I am so glad to know that "the hanger moment" is monumental to you too!
love you lady!

Lavender Chick said...

I can't believe how fast they're growing...