Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A House Divided

So, I guess by now you all know that Mac and I rarely agree on politics. It's fine, it's okay. Well, he actually agrees with me on everything, except for some reason he still thinks he has to vote his way, but you can't tell him that, he won't believe you.

Anyway, tonight as we were sitting in the living room and the first numbers came out in favor of McCain, my boys...ALL of them started to whoop and holler and cheer. I said, why do y'all always have to be like Daddy, why can't y'all be like me? To which Sullivan replies, "Mommy, I am like you, remember? My legs are hairy just like yours!" For the love of crab legs.

I love my life. Just when it gets too serious, I have my boys to keep me in smiles.

P.S. GOBAMA!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

That Sullivan is a riot!

I AM SO HAPPY THIS MORNING!!!!! Thank you, America. I am hopeful and proud.

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine the Schwarzenegger's home? I'm sure they are a hoot too!