Thursday, March 5, 2009

Words of Love

So, at Spend the Night Bunco this year Missy did this little project with us where she asked us to write things about each of the girls in the group. It was anonymous and she put the collaboration together and we all read it outloud the night of the party. I was expecting a nice sentiment from everyone, but I really had no idea how much it would impact me and that I would start to to have tears of awe and thankfulness to my beautiful friends. Here's my list:


For those of you that can't read it, and need glasses like me...here is what it says:

Passionate, Devoted, Generous and Loyal, Creative, Loving, Talented, Founder, Heart of our group, Movie-lover, Generous, Gregarious, Hilarious, Always makes me laugh, Excellent photographer and story-teller, Outspoken (which I think whoever wrote this meant "expressive" hahaha), Wonderful with written word too!, The best friend anyone could want or have - and the best daughter in the world (thanks Mom), The genuine article, Her heart may burst one day from all the love she carries for so many people, Loved.

Wow, right? Someone forgot to put LUCKY.

2 comments:

rachael... said...

Just as we are all LUCKY to have you as a friend! Love you honey!!

Anonymous said...

I agree Rach! We are LUCKY! xoxo