Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitter....fer real.

Welp, I did it. I jumped on the Twitter Bus. Well, because...you know...I don't have enough to do with my blog, my photoblog, my website, Facebook...not to mention work, the boys and all their special this and thats they have going on.

I actually jumped on the Twitter Bus a while back, but never did anything with it. I had just heard about it so much on the Bobby Bones show and it's ALLLLL over the TV now, so I went and got all curious again. I've updated it a few times and I'm following a few folks, and a few are following me...but I still don't know if I like it that much. Though I did the same thing with Facebook. I love Facebook. I just don't know if I like to "Tweet" yet. Y'all let me know if you have an account with Twitter and whether or not you like it. It's the same thing as Facebook, just without all the "fluff". Supposedly all the "fluff" is coming to Twitter soon and you'll be able to blog and have all the same bells and whistles that Facebook has...we'll see.

For now, I'll visit here and there and stay loyal to Facebook, but I need y'all to let me know if you think I'm missing out or not??

3 comments:

holly b. rios said...

i have had an account for a while but cant seem to get into it! i feel like if i dont then im missing out tho.. :)

rachael... said...

I've never once even looked at Twitter...I just can't imagine anyone cares what I'm doing every second of the day???

mbc said...

Okay, I'm ready for a blog post. I'd rather hear a story and see photos than a "tweet" any day. Come back, please.