Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooooooky.




Well, gone are the days of dressing up as ducks, Thomas the Tank engine and anything Mom may decide is cute. Now, I have children of some darkness of death. From left to right: Sullivan the NINJA, Eli the Skulzor and Fisher the GRIM REAPER. Next to them are Fisher's best friend Aston the SOMETHIN OF DEATH and Taylor (remember, my future daughter-in-law?), she's dressed as a DEAD ZOMBIE COWGIRL...here's a closer look:

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the boys to stay still long enough to get a better picture of each of them. Costumes on, they were raring to go. I usually am not a fan of Halloween, but this year was SOOOO much better since it was on a Friday, I actually enjoyed it!!


2 comments:

rachael... said...

They ARE spooky! And your future daughter-in-law looks pretty even as a zombie cowgirl!

Lavender Chick said...

ooohoooh! Scare me....