Thursday, December 18, 2008

The For the Moment Love of My Life


Can you believe I haven't written about her yet? She's special. I can't say enough good things about this new love of my life. I've learned so much lately, but a class or 20 could surely help. Thanks to Michele over at Pinkletoes for the suggestion. LOVE working with this baby. I would recommend getting you one whenever you possibly can!!
I actually started doing photo shoots this summer and have only gotten better with better equipment. What fun to be doing something I've always wanted to do, since I got my first camera in 6th grade. Remember those disk cameras? Wow. Photography has come a long long way!!
Merry Christmas to ME!!!

4 comments:

rachael... said...

We're ALL grateful for your new camera! ;)

Anonymous said...

"i'm gonna get you with the kodak disc...as sure as shootin i'm not gonna miss. cuz when it's easy, as easy as this i'm gonna get you with the kodak disc".

Do you remember that song???? No one else does! Please tell me you do. I used to set my cabbage patch kids up and take pics of them. Much easier subjects than real kids that can't sit still!!! ;)

~ Dana

Susie said...

I am very envious, but not in an ugly way, just in a good for you but I want one too kind of way. ;o) I probably couldn't figure the thing out anyway, though, I need to remember that. hehehe. Anyway, I am excited for you and all your new photographic enterprises!

mbc said...

Green with envy, but so proud of you!!