Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Martin Luther King Day

Okay, so yesterday I stayed at home with the kiddos because they were out of school for the holiday. Well, they did pretty well all-in-all, I even took them to see Hotel for Dogs....which, by the way, if you are a dog lover, you should see it. Can you believe that I cried in THAT movie and not The Wrestler or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Gracious.

Anyway, by about 8:30 last night, I had had it with the name Mommy. And when Sullvian came in again to tell me something I turned to Mac and said I am SO tired of hearing "Mommy, Mommy" every other minute. To which Sullivan replied "Hey You".....yes, he's just like his dad. Bone for bone, just like his dad. Who do you think laughed so hard he almost rolled off the bed? Yup. MacDaddy.

0 comments: