Sunday, January 18, 2009

How Do I Do It??

I think this is the longest blogging hiatus I've been on since I started my blog in November 2007. I have been so busy and had so many things going on I haven't had a chance to post. There are so many things I wanted to post and talk about, but now I can't remember any of them...

I've been so hung up on Facebook since we got back into town, I haven't had the time to give my blog my attention and my Flickr page. Gaw, priorities.....

I'm not sure how to get back into the swing of things, can you try to help me out?

How 'bout I start with the photo shoots that I did in December that never made it to my blog for one reason or another? And then I'll go with my awesome and wonderful trip to Germany.

Okay, stay tuned. Tons o' pictures to come!!

2 comments:

mbc said...

Do it in sections, otherwise it will be overwhelming for you. Maybe do Day 1, Day 2, etc. of your trip.

I can't wait!!

jenn said...

Glad you are back, I missed ya! I totally understand being busy. I'm still trying to catch up myself. Do it a little at a time. I look forward to all the pictures!