Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Sick As a Dog Y'all

Where did that saying come from? Are dogs all sick? Anyway...if it means something really bad, that's me. I've been sick for over a week!! I NEVER get sick. I gotta be a mommy...I don't have time for this weak stuff. I guess if it doesn't get better I outta go to the doctor tomorrow?

My old boss used to call me Typhoid (sp?) Annie. He said she walked around carrying the disease and killed tons of folks. Well, that's usually me alright. I walk around with everyone around me as sick as dogs...but I never get it. Hm.

But now, she got it, she sure do. Wish me luck. I'm going to bed so I can "sleep like a baby". Huh, that one never made sense to me either!!

1 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Hope you're feeling better! I loved the picture of the boys under the tree.