Friday, December 7, 2007

SmartAssVille

It's a little place I live...it's called SmartAssVille. I can't complain really, since I am the queen and all, and they only learn from the queen, right? I've been stuck in Scrapbookland for a time, but now have returned to SmartAssVille...

Here are some prime examples of living in SmartAssVille:

SmartAssVille the "Fisher Russell Way": Mac went to Evant last weekend to go hunting. It was pretty much rainy the whole time. On Saturday Fisher said, "Mom, did Dad go hunting?" I said, "Yup." He walked over to the window and looked out and said..."Did he NOT listen to the weather at all?"

SmartAssVille the "Eli Russell Way" : While Eli and I were sitting in the living room the other day, Rusty our 2-year-old toy Australian Shepherd nipped at one of the puppies and the puppy yelped. I immediately grabbed the puppy up and said "RUSTY, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS BABY?" Eli looks over at me, rolls his eyes and says..."What, you think he can answer you? He IS a dog, Mom. He CAN'T talk".

SmartAssVille the "Sullivan Russell Way": Sullivan has been coloring so many pictures for me lately....just the other day he brought this one in to me:

He said to me...."Mommy, it's a picture of YOU!!" I said, "Oh, Sullivan it's so Beautiful." He stopped for a moment, got a sheepish grin on his face and said...."It's a picture of you if you were naked and you had your crazy hair!!" Then proceeded to laugh non-stop at my expense for many LONG minutes.

There is no hope for me in SmartAssVille. I just gotta kick up my heels and join in with the rest of the Russell Smart Asses. It's quite a fun time here in SmartAssVille, just let me know if you ever want to come visit...I'm sure we have a few surprises in store for you too!

0 comments: