Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rain Drops On Roses...

...and white fluffy kittens... HOW does that song go, Y'all? Anyway, I can't ever remember it, I just know I love it.


What I MIGHT not love is decorating the dadgum Christmas tree with three little boys. I have tried and tried and tried for a few years now. And bless my butt if it doesn't always end up in a wad of frustration. Please God, tell me I'm not the only high-maintenance, high-strung, high-anxiety mom out there? Please.


Anway, as if it wasn't enough that we did our tree, I promised Mom that I would help her with her tree. I'm not sure her new anti-depressant medication was enough to handle all that is my boys around Christmas tree decorating! I shall look back on this in a few years and laugh...heck it's just been a few hours and I'm already giggling.



Merry Christmas Folks and have a happy week. Only one more paycheck and 15 more days until Santa does his diddy-do. Good luck...the countdown begins!

0 comments: