Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cupcake Academy


Thank you so much to Michele of Pinkletoes. You are no less than amazing. You taught me more than I could have ever learned on my own. It was so wonderful to hear your stories and learn your tricks. I hope I can do a session with you someday before the boys grow up. I think everyone deserves to spend some time with you.


My favorite pics of the day....of course it helps to have such a BEAUTIFUL model!!!







Thank you Michele for taking a couple of me and Rach too...









Next time I'll make ya sit still long enough that I can get a better picture of you. Girl..you are a mover and a shaker. Anyway, thanks again for everything. I'm even more in love with ya now than I was before I met ya!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hon! It was great to meet you and thanks so much for the great post. (Man, I look angry in that pic, LOL!)

You guys did GREAT. I'm so behind on my blogging...thanks for the reminder to blog on this Cupcake Academy!

~Michele