Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Photo Favorites #1





... As you can see, Sullivan has adopted some crazy kinda alien looking smile. It was far from soothing to my anxious nature this morning when I was getting these shots and my frustrations were extremely high. The problem with this? Those silly alien pictures of Sully ended up being my some favorites. Go figure, huh?

Missy's pictures she took at her photography class this weekend were what inspired me to get off my rump and start shooting away at the boys in my house. Here are Missy's shots. While mine don't quite measure up, I do enjoy taking pics of my kiddos. I can't wait to get these developed and put them in their scrapbooks...Oh, say....in the year 2020!
Have a great week!! We're Spring Breakin' right here at home - YEEEE-HAW!!

5 comments:

mbc said...

These are stunning and I love each of them (the pics AND the boys). I couldn't take my eyes off of these. Gotta go take more pics!!!

mbc said...

p.s. Enjoy your Spring Break and keep snappin'!

rachael... said...

Great photos! I can't wait for our class on the 30th!!

AND I didn't know Missy had a blog...thanks for sharing!

mbc said...

Where you bean?

Lavender Chick said...

Hi there! Just dropped by to say hello. I'm getting caught up after a little break up with Blog.

Loved the pics!