Friday, March 14, 2008

No, No, No...I haven't forgotten you Blog..I'm here


...I've just been on Spring Break right in my very own living room!

So, now that I must clean til my bones break because well, I have Bunco next week...I have decided to take a little break from Mommyworld and blog a bit.

Let's see...this is how Spring Break Russell Style went

Day One:

Well, it was a wee bit rainy and all, so we did a LAWT of this...



and then we also went to FINALLY see Alvin and the Chipmunks with Dadddy and Sullivan. A family affair.

Day Two:

Now day two was a little more "out of the box"...besides the usual 850,000 "boyz in tha hood" that we have over, Fisher and Eli got some quality brotherly time in my jumping on the tramp-ON-0-line


























OOPS!

Day Three:

This was probably the boys' favorite day. We had Jack and Lindsey over and I took them to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. What fun!!!




Those kiddos can join us ANY ole time. What sweet kids!

Day Four:

A whole lotta Guitar Hero and other "gaming fun" Whew. We really went crazy over Spring Break, didn't we?



Day Five:

THIS was my favorite day. Even the blue-tongue slushy drinks were quite a hit. We spent the day with Nonie and went to Chili's in San Marcos and then down to Canyon Lake to tour a resort there. We had fun hanging out with Nonie and just spending the day!!





Now, I apologize if I've made you a little jealous, but possibly if you try real hard, maybe you also will be able to enjoy your very own Spring Break Russell Style someday.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Um, I missed ya. Glad to hear you and all the Russell gang had a great Spring Break.

rachael... said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!