Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School with Meet the Teacher

So, we got our little cards in the mail on Monday that told us who the boys' teachers were going to be this year. I told Eli that he would have Mrs. Bankston and Fisher that he would have Ms. Williams.

Eli said, "I don't know huw." To which Fisher piped up, "I do!!" Then Eli asked him, "Is she pwetty?" Fisher replied, "Uh, YEAH dude." Judge for yourself, I think Fisher was not off base at all.


Eli and Mrs. Bankston

But then, when we go to meet Fisher's teacher, Ms. Williams...this is what we come across:

Fisher and Ms. Williams


She can hold her own in the "pwetty" contest too. How is it that my kiddos have the hottest teachers on the block? And how oh how are they gonna concentrate? Hmmmmm???

All joking aside, these two are so sweet and already seem to be quite incredible ladies. I am really looking forward to this school year...well, besides the TAKS testing that is....

2 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Why is it that Mrs. Bankston looks pretty with a clip on the top of her head, but I look like a hormonal bag of nerves with a clip on my head?

Great picture of the boys - they are going to love school this year. Such cute patooties!

mbc said...

Looks like it will be a great school year at your house!! Good luck to ALL of you.