Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm SORRY!!!

Okay. Okay. Okay. I should not have done that, it was cruel and I am so sorry and I will NOT make y'all wait until I post my "D" pictures for the week.

I've got people calling people to ask them if they are pregnant, people calling me, texting and IM'ing me, so I will reveal the mystery right now.

NO, it's not me. And no, not Missy either...though there is not doubt in my mind it will be her turn very, very soon. Send some positive thoughts her way if you have a minute.

So, I got an IM at 3:00 in the morning on Tuesday from my Kelly saying she was pregnant. I was so excited and elated for her I never really went back to sleep, so I can only imagine how she was feeling.

I am so happy for her and Sebastian and I can't wait to meet this precious little bundle.

Sorry again folks...I will try (really) to not be so cruel in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee, I thought it was a super fun post! not cruel in the least! :o)

rachael... said...

That's so funny...I got to thinking last night about who else it might be and Kelly was the one who came to mind. Please tell her congratulations!

queenoftheboys said...

Congrats Kelly!
She will have to sub at Bunco again so we can meet the precious bebe!!