Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My First "B" Picture

Bruise. Taken with my camera on my phone, so it SUCKS...yes, this is my fat arm. YES, this is a bruise. This is what happens when the lady at Quest Diagnostics doesn't know how to take your blood. And this, my nurse sister-in-law informs me, is what happens when the lady at Quest Diagnostics blows through your vein....your blood leaks out into your body and leaks and leaks and leaks. I had my blood drawn on Friday y'all. It's Tuesday. Here's to hopefully some more bettah "B" photos this week.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I would hate to see what you did to the lady at Quest! I think I would have broken her nose. Well, not really but I would have thought it.

OUCH!

queenoftheboys said...

oh honey...I am soo sorry!
Don't these people have to be tested to see if they can do their job???
I feel for you!!

rachael... said...

It looks worse now than it did on Friday! Yuk.

Sarah said...

ooohh... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth... so sorry to see that, I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks..

mbc said...

OWWW! That looks horrile!