Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Go With It...

Okay, so you all know how much I want to be a photographer, right? Well, I'm gonna start practicing like crazy and giving myself all kinds of assignments. I've decided I'm gonna do the ABCs. NOT find pictures that look like the letter, but pictures that start with the letter. I will work on one letter a week and you are all just going to have to suck it up and roll with my craziness.

My letter this week is A, say it with me Aaaaaaaaaa. Thank you for playing. Here are three from today:

Accessories. (Done indoors with no flash using my Macro setting) Not too good, but it will work for now.



Ankle. (Or maybe I should save it for "K" and file it under Kankle?) Shot indoors with no flash.



Attitude. Because that's all I seem to have lately. It's a "selfie"...boy these are hard to take. 10 sec. self-timer with flash.



And that is all I have for today folks. Maybe I'll have some more for you tomorrow. Please try to contain your excitement...PLEASE.

3 comments:

mbc said...

Diggin' it. I've got the kankles girl AND I'm so happy you put one of yourself up. I was noticing on your facebook that there isn't one pic of you in there.

jenn said...

What a great idea, a letter a week. The A's are Awesome! Can't wait to see your B's.
ps. you look pretty with attitude.

mbc said...

I love your black toes and your black flipflops picture. Cutie cutie! :-)