Monday, November 19, 2007

Mohawk Land

Am I going to hell because I let my kids have mohawks? No, it's doubtful. I'm SURE the "go directly to hell" ticket will be handed out because I let them go to school this morning with them. Eh...what's life if you can't shake up administration a bit here and there? Ha!




Speaking of shaking things up...have I told you the one about the psycho soccer coach and his psycho wife? If I turn up dead, you know where to look! I thought this hooey was only on Lifetime Real TV for women...good LAWD. I don't even need to write it all out...it's way too long to start from the beginning....let's just say it's just crazy I tell ya. Should you ever have the pleasure of having a child on a 3v3 tournament team...I hope you and your family don't have to endure ALL that is crazy - as we have. My biggest regret? They KNOW where I live....dun dun dunnnnn.

0 comments: