Saturday, November 17, 2007

She's a Beautiful Butterfly

Sitting here in my office this evening, I realize boys have opinions....even at the age of four. While trying to get in a little quality full-on ma-maw scrapbooking time, Sullivan decided to keep me company by sitting down to watch my little minus 10 inch television. At one point in time the noise of the almost-4-year-old seemed to come to an instant halt. Knowing that something wasn't right, I looked over at his rapidly widening eyes and then back at the tiny screen. What I saw was a Victoria's Secret Air Bra commercial. What Sullivan saw went like this:

Sullivan: "Mommy, she's so pretty."

Me: "Yes Sullivan, she sure is." (Fighting back the chuckle that was threatening to spew forth at any moment.)

Sullivan: "She's a beautiful butterfly (aka angel)Mommy."

Me: "Yes she is Sullivan."

Sullivan: "A beautiful butterly with boobies."

From down below in the "manland" world of football, came a rolling laugh from the father of the almost-4-year-old with man thoughts. 'Nuff said.....

1 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

I'm loving your blog! Keep the stories coming. I think those mohawks are priceless, too!

I finally got the YouTube to play. LOVE it!!!