Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sometimes I think I'm a good mom...


Other days I turn the corner with the boys all dressed in their school duds and realize, I really have no idea how to be a mom at all. Yep, you got it...no school this past Wednesday. I vowed never to be THAT mom that got her kids all good and ready for school only to realize there was no school that day. "Mom, TOLDJA we were out of school for FIVE days!!" "Fisher, that'll do...I understand that now." I've GOT to start listening to the boy. Do you know how many organizational calendars I have? I guess they only work if you write the crum in them, huh?

Well, once I got past that debacle it was on to Turkey Day...must I really elaborate? MmmmKay, I will. All I have to say is it was quite a cold day inside Nonie's house with my three crazies and Mike Guihan (Uncle Tony's best friend) whoopin' and hollerin' and getting them all worked up to watch "Ras-lin". My only prayer is that when their teachers ask them what their favorite Thanksgiving moment was they don't say...watching the sexy girl wrestlers on tv with Mike. Did you catch the word "sexy"...yes, their new favorite word courtesy of Mikie. PLEASE...I don't ask for much, but I'm asking for this one to not be repeated at school.

No funny Russell stories for Friday...all was pretty quiet...but today was picture day and did any of you know that is only rains ONCE a year and that is when I dress my BOYS in white shirts and khaki pants. Bless my butt. We made it and got some good ones....but I think I've scarred my children for life. I think they will forver sit in the car with their hands in their laps facing forward and not even attempting to look outside the window. :O

Can't WAIT to see what Sunday has in store for us. Whew-wee God Bless Stay-at-home mommies...you folks are either saints or really "special" I haven't figured out which one yet.

Anyway, Happy Turkey Day Y'all. See ya soon, unless I explode from overdosing on food. Haven't quite reached my goal weight yet. I'm shooting for 300lbs...almost there.

Love to you all.

0 comments: