Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Day Before Our Cruise...

You'll get a kick outta this one, Y'all.

So, Mac and I thought we would go get "Mystic Tan" a couple of times before our cruise so that we might not get burned SO bad....well - most of us know the God awful smell you come home with when you tan.

The first time Eli said to me... "Mommy, what IS that smell? Where did you get that?"

Well, today I was going to go tan for the last time before we leave for our cruise. Here is what the little man had to say today:

Eli: Mommy, where are you going?
Me: To tan.
Eli: You gonna go get that smell again? You smell like toasted french fries when you do that.
Me: Huh.

I go, I come back, Eli runs up, hugs me and says....

"What smell did you get?" "You smells like chips now, Mommy."

Ahhh, the life of being a mommy.

1 comments:

mbc said...

Glad you didn't smell like burnt popcorn! Ewwww.