Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Three "Funnies" From the Mouth of Eli

1.) The other day when we went to see Horton Hears a Who there is this scene where Horton is trying to save Whoville from the evil Vlad and has to climb this HUGE slate cliff and Eli leans over to me and says...."Now THAT is what I call climbing a Weal Wock Wall!!"

2.) Eli has officially QUIT baseball. He cries EVERY time we have to go...he doesn't like it he says. I told him that he must follow through with the commitments he has made. To which he replied..."YOU made those commitments Mom, YOU signed me up." And so baseball is over.

3.) The other day when we went to visit Nonie after getting out of the hospital she wanted to show the boys the bruise from where she got this horrible blood thinner shot in her stomach. (Keep in mind she was in her night shirt because she still didn't feel well at all and had been sleeping most of the day.) She said, "LOOK at this boys, look at this huge ugly bruise from where I got a shot!!!" She lifted up her night shirt to show the ugliest bruise on the planet and Eli's eyes got as big as saucers and he said...."Yeah Nonie, but WHY aren't you wearing any pants?" (I'm sure this is because he's not used to seeing me sleep in anything but shorts and a shirt and for SURE my panties aint panites like Nonie's...they are big ole WHITE TENTS.) He was amazed.

And those are my three for the day...from the mouth of Eli.

0 comments: