Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!

Yes, we went on a cruise. Yes, it was amazing. YES, I am glad I am back. I missed my boys like crazy. My saint of a mom watched them for SEVEN days!!! Holy Molasses!!

Some highlights of the trip:

1.) Flat Stanley...he joined us in almost every picture. My cousin's little girl (Calee) asked me to do her school project with her where you take Flat Stanley with you and tell of your time with him. Well, I hope she has the best project ever, because there will be tons of pictures of him in Jamaica, Cayman and Cozumel!!! Yay Stanley!

2.) How MUCH Mac loved hangining with Flat Stanley.

3.) JAMAICA was my favorite port. The beach was the most beautiful I have ever seen. Though Blue Lagoon, Bahamas 11 years ago was a close second. I want to go back to Jamaica Mon!!

4.) Spending time with Mac, Kim, Troy, Michelle and Jerry. WHAT A BLAST!! Thanks guys!!

5.) My Jamaican Mama - Latoya. Boy, did she take care of us!! We miss you Mama!

6.) Our new memories.

And here are just a few pictures from our trip!! Enjoy!


1 comments:

jenn said...

Jamaica, how Fun! And Flat Stanley, too cute. I missed ya. Glad your back.