Tuesday, September 30, 2008

90210

I know that I'm the only 36-year-old mom of three children that still is obsessed with that zip code, you don't have to tell me. I still can't seem to get enough of Kelly, Brenda, Nat...and soon to be Dylan. The show's not even that great, but it's getting better and I'm already hooked. LIKE I NEEDED ANOTHER ADDICTION, right?

But just check it out...they aren't THAT much different, right?






Come on...join me...you know you want to. Tuesday nights on the CW. Don't be scared!

3 comments:

mbc said...

Is it even good? I heard it was un-worthy.

Boyz3Mommy said...

The first one was not good, the second two have been pretty good. Hoping it's going to get better. I could do without, but you know me. :)

rachael... said...

I never watched the first one, so I don't think I'll start now...