Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alright. Alright. Alright...


So, you ALL know what a terrible movie whore I am. I can go to the movies EVERY single day of my life and sometimes even twice (right, Kel?) Well, in all the years that I have loved the movies and Big Hollywood, I have never ever had the chance to go to a movie premiere. I tried to go to a Kevin Smith one once, but it was ALL sold out.

Well one of my lifelong best friends, Shauna, had a spot open up with her group of buddies and she was so incredibly sweet to ask me to go. We had a BLAST!! Her buddies were a HOOT.



It was so fun to see Matt McC and Woody Harrelson in person. Shauna couldn't get her camera to snap the pics at the right time and I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA. I know!

Anyway, it was quite an experience and one I'm glad I go to share with Shauna! Love you.

**NOTE TO READERS** I, myself thought Surfer, Dude was pretty cute. All the other girls didn't agree. But then again, y'all know that I am not a movie snob, I like almost everything out there. Plus, it's fun to see Matt, Woody and Willie Nelson all smoking weed on the big screen, dontcha think?

1 comments:

rachael... said...

what fun...so glad you got to go!