Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HEY Cupcake!!

Went to see Mamma Mia on Sunday with some of my posse. LOVED the movie, we laughed and sang and cried (well, those of us that aren't on anti-depressants anyway...what's that about? I can't cry anymore!! :)

Well afterwards, Missy and Rach suggested "Hey Cupcake" for just a little snack 'em. Missy had been talking about this place for MONTHS, so we couldn't wait to see what all the hype was about.

I'd seen the cute little airstream trailer down on Congress for quite some time and always thought, "What a great little gimmick"...never DREAMING the damn things would taste so good and be so BIG!!



*PLUS* There's a little bonus plan, you see. Just LOOK how skinny you look after eating one of those moist little cakes of love!!! I will be going back. Oh yes I will!!!

1 comments:

rachael... said...

Yes, so fun! Too bad I didn't FEEL as skinny as that crazy reflection made us LOOK. ;)