Monday, September 1, 2008

Brought to You by the Letter "D"

Donut. Yum - Democratic, Labor Day kinda yummy.



Drink. Outside when it's 101, nothing better than water. Aaaah.



Devilish. Describes my boys perfectly. Evil with a smile. :)


Direction. Lily points the way to Fisher.



Determined. Sully hunting baby froggies.



Distant. Eli - Sometimes the bravest of them all.



Ducklings. My three.



Definitely. Kelly's blood test proved positive on Tuesday and that levels were doubling, just like they should be - YAY.



Delicate. These are the blooms from the seeds I planted that my mother-in-law gave me. I'm in love.

5 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Wow! Loved those D's!!! Can't wait to see the E's. Sorry I missed seeing you; we'll try again next time. We had a good visit, wish you had been there.

Oh - one last thing, I like your hair!

mbc said...

Gimme a D! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love donuts with sprinkles. I haven't had a donut in... I can't even remember. I think I know what I want for breakfast next Sat. morning!

The pics are great; I esp. like Distant and Delicate!

Anonymous said...

I think you have found your calling! I

queenoftheboys said...

You know it is a good pic when it makes you WANT a doughnut!!!
LOve them all!