Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ladybug!!



Happy Birthday to you, faithful friend of mine.

You have known me for 24 years and still love me.

You have been a light in my life through good times and bad.

You know more about me than most...and again, you still love me!

You have been through all my big moments holding my hand along the way, my marriage, the births of my children and deaths that were too hard to bear on my own.

I wish you the best day today for it's not even close to what you have given me.

You are a treasure that I am so proud I can share with others.

I love you, not for 24 more years, but forevermore.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Awww! Happy birthday, Missy!!

mbc said...

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to! Thanks Friend, I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Tina, any way you could hook me up with that hot young thang? She sounds as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!
Russ