Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back from "Woe is Me Camp"!!!

Hello to everyone! I've decided to pick myself up and dust my self off and return from "Woe is Me" Camp. I can't say that I really had a good time, so I rushed back as soon as I could. Thanks to all that tried to shake me out of it. It worked. You are the best of friends. I'm the old me (as wonderful as that is...) Well, the old me with a helluva headache. I'm not sure if it's because it's 375 degrees outside, or if SOMEthing is in the air. But anyway...camp is over and I've been a little busy this weekend!!

I had TWO more photo shoots. What fun!! I've decided that I've had all the practice I want, maybe not that I NEED, but all the practice that I want. This is hard work folks!! I'm ready to start doing the real thing. The hardest part of it all is downloading, re-touching/editing and uploading again. Yikers. Anyway, I'll be working on a price list for any upcoming shoots people want me to do. So let me know if you are intersted!! Fun fun!!!

Thought I'd share a few of my favorite shots from the weekend. Thank you to everyone that let me practice.


From the Hudson Shoot:









From the Stadler shoot:








Hope everyone likes their pictures - I had a great time taking them and they helped me to get out of my funk. Happy rest of the weekend Y'all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics T! You are so talented! Welcome back from camp!
Why is it that we all visit that camp every once in a while?

Anonymous said...

You know I am interested. I like the washing machine photo!!!!

~Michelle