Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two Short Funnies

The first one is not from one of my kiddos, but from my cousin Mandy's son Austin...here is a picture of him...he's pretty dadgum cutie...





Anyway, he's learning to talk up a storm these days and saying all sorts of wonderful things. Well, we were with them last night and we pulled into Steak and Shake and when Mandy turned around to ask him if he wanted a cheeseburger he very hilariously slapped the console, rolled his eyes said "No Babe...Gawd", and then proceeded to look out the window. I think all three of us, me, Mom and Mandy pee'd our pants a little bit.

Mmmmmkay, second little funny o' the day...

I am forever telling Eli how cute his little hiney is. Probably a mistake, I know this. So, the other day he was getting out of the shower and was stark naked. He wrenched his teeny little back around so he could catch a glimpse of his cuteness and looked up at me and said..."You think my hiney's cute, dontcha?" I said, "Yes Eli, I do." He said, "Do you wanna marry it?" I said, "No Eli, I'm married to your daddy." He said, "Well, if you WEREN'T married to Daddy would you want to marry it?" I said, "No Eli, I don't think that's legal." Anyway, he got a kick out of it and so did I. Hope it made ya smile a little.

0 comments: