Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Couple of Quick "Funnies"

1.) The other day I was sitting there and leaned over and said to Mac, "Don't you think if we just had ONE more baby it might be a girl?" To which he politely closed his eyes (I'm sure it's so that I wouldn't see him roll them to the sky) and said, "No Babe, it wouldn't be a girl." I said..."But don't you think I deserve a little girl?". He said, "Yes, Babe. I definitely think you deserve to have a little girl....two boys ago." Thank you Babe.

2.) This weekend I pulled the whole "I'm not a good Mommy" thing and didn't put sunscreen on Fisher when he was swimming almost the entire day. Hence the BURN on his back. NO blisters...thank Jesus in Heaven above. BUT, he was laying in the bed with Mac and I last night and a commercial for Vagisil came on. He piped up and said, "Hey Mom, I need some of that." Mac and I looked at each other and tried our hardest not to laugh. Mac said, "What would make you think you need something like that, Son?" Fisher said, "Well, for my back because it "BURNS AND ITCHES"!!!! Hmmmmm. Poor Fisher. He has yet to learn about the finer things in life, such as girly parts.

3.) Fisher and Sullivan were jumping on the trampoline last night and Eli decided to stick it out in the AC with tha mommy. At one point he went over to the window and looked out and said, "Well. Would you look at the fun those two are having!!"

4.) Sullivan has had a teacher in the afternoon named Mr. Adrian. Well, the older boys started summer camp at Sully's school on Monday. Mr. Adrian is head of the summer camp program there. Before we went in to the school on Monday Sullivan whispered to Fisher and Eli, "You better listen to Mr. Adrian." Fisher started laughing and Sully said, "You think I'm kidding? You just wait and see." WHAT A HOOT. That may explain why Eli started crying the minute we stepped in the door. Guess who Eli's favorite teacher was? Mr. Adrian. :)

5.) I asked Fisher who his best friend in his class was this past year. He replied, "You don't know, Mom?" I said, "Nope, who?" He said "CONNER MOM. DUH...HE'S MY B.F.F.". Good Gravy - Excuse me for existing dear smarty farty son-o-mine. Best part is "B.F.F". Couldn't help but chuckle at that one.

Have a good day Y'all!!!

3 comments:

mbc said...

You had me at Vagisil. Love these!

Janelle said...

Oh my, those were so cute. I love the itchy/burning back comment. What sweet boys and I love the names!! Good job, mom!

Thank you for stopping by my little blog! I will definitely put yours on my Bloglines. Thanks for the sweet and encouraging comment regarding summer camp.

I will be back, you cutie!

mbc said...

i like the blue background. leave it alone for a minute, wouldja?
:-)