Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back to Mommyland

I was gone for FOUR days Y'all. Wow. It for surely doesn't happen very often in my world. THIS is my largest obsession:



It's a little thing called "scrapbookin' ". THAT picture above...well it's the condensed version of my habit. The rest was upstairs. I only took a "little bit".

Good friends. Good times. 34 pages. I'm pleased. Can't wait for the next trip!!!

P.S. Mac let all my plants die while I was out of town. I'm okay. Now. I'll be starting all over in plantland. Stay tuned for more pictures when I get to planting. Did I mention I have to do it ALL over again?

No Sunday photo favorites to bore you this week. Maybe next Sunday. Happy week Y'all.

2 comments:

mbc said...

Whoo-wee!!! Did you have a bellman to take your bags to your scrappin' place?

Post pics of your favorite layouts!
And maybe your dead plants? (Don't give up hope--some of them may have a revival. Take good care of them.)

rachael... said...

Now I know why you haven't been posting all week! Glad you had a good and productive trip. Yes, please post your favorite pages!