Monday, June 30, 2008

Catching Up...

Okay...Let's see if I can get all of what happened this weekend into this post. No Sunday Photo Favorites. I'll see if I can get motivated this week.



Saturday was Soccer Tournament Day in Pflugerville. Started at 9 a.m., ended at 5:00 p.m. We were pooped and WE didn't even play...Fisher did!!! Here's a pic from the day:





Fisher's team took 1st place in the U8 division and 3rd place in the U9 division. Onto Nationals in San Antonio this fall!! Yay Fish-man!

Sunday was filled with planting all over again....because I was out of town for 4 days and Mac forgot about my plants and went to Wimberley for the same 4 days. All is well, I planted about a bazillion more things and Mom helped. Mom decided it would be a good idea to plant some Jalapeno plants and Tomato plants, that way he would take more of an interest in making sure everything lived!! :)

[insert pics here tonight...i KNOW, like you care about pics of plants...]


Also, we took our Rebate Check we got from the Gov and applied it to most of our bills, but what was left...well we got our first TV we've purchased in THIRTEEN years!! Holy Moses. You'd have thought a spaceship landed in our living room!! You should have seen the boys faces...It's ONLY 37 inches and it was on sale from it's normal $800 to $540.00, down at the Sony Outlet in S. Marcos....so I think Mac got a great deal!! Happy Birthday and Father's Day, finally.





And then...the kicker of the weekend. I decided that I could not feasibly spend $150.00 on my hair to get the "blond fixed" every six weeks, so I got a little bitta Betty Boop in my life...




I wanted it black. Mom said it would be better to go dark brown. This is dark brown...I think she was right!!

Three things I learned about black hair this weekend:

1.) It's a little more shocking when you first look at black hair then when you decide to go blond and see it for the first time.
2.) It's so much softer than blond hair...which makes it harder to style.
3.) I LOVE it.

Happy week All!!!

12 comments:

jenn said...

Your hair looks GREAT! I never told you how cute it was when you first got it cut and now the color, I love it!
And I can't wait to see all your NEW plants.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!! It really makes your beautiful green eyes stand out! Go Fisher! Woo-hhooo!
And yes we do care about your stupid plants so bring on the pictures! Love it, love it, love it...love all of it!

Anonymous said...

Lauryn said you look like me with the dark hair!

queenoftheboys said...

Your hair looks fabulous!! I love it! I WANT to see plant pics too...when you have time..no pressure! love ya!

Anonymous said...

A little clarification on the "stupid plant" comment...I mean it in the nicest way...I'm just jealous b/c I can't plant something or even keep a plant alive.

mbc said...

OH, I do agree with my girls here--your hair does look beautiful. You look beautiful. Love it!!

rachael... said...

Congratulations, Fisher!

Wish I were brave enough to change my color even once in my lifetime, let alone twice in as many months! Love it.

Boyz3Mommy said...

Rach ~ you would be brave if you had as much gray hair as I do. Yuckola.

Painted Groove Girl said...

LOVE the brown hair. I made the same decision. I just couldn't commit to all the trips to the salon to make my fake blonde highlights look better when the roots grew out. Glad you didn't go goth on us.

Sarah said...

I love your hair!! that picture of you is awesome!

sunshine said...

LOVE it! Super cute and you are gorgeous as always!

Janelle said...

You look marvelous! Your eyes are striking!