Friday, June 27, 2008

This is not my Mud Room



It's my entryway...and we have a "Mud Shelf"...but if I had a mud room I would love it in so many ways. I would have one where the door could shut and it would have all sorts of nooks and crannies and hooks and shelves and it would house bats and gloves and soccer balls and cleats and shin guards and umbrellas and coats and nasty boy shoes and wet bathing suits and hunting gear and fishing gear and oh don't forget the golfing stuff.... you see, not only do I have three little boys, I have one big one too. And well, let's just say they aint no little Suzy Homemakers, that's fer dang sure...

Maybe Superman can help???

...or maybe not



4 comments:

mbc said...

I've always wanted a mud room too!!!

That last pic of SuperSully is a stunner. Wow.

rachael... said...

I sure do love the picture you've chosen for your mud shelf! ;)

Janelle said...

He has the best eyes!!!

Thank you for your encouragement on my blog. It helps to know that I am not alone, or not going crazy! Your words meant a lot to me.

jenn said...

Me too! I just picked up about a million shoes. Should have taken a picture, tomorrow.