Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In Case You Were Sitting on the Edge of Your Seat...

Here are the pictures of what was planted and re-planted this weekend:
Zinnias - my favorites from the day of planting...and Fisher too... SO colorful. NOW, if I can just keep them from wilting!! Do you see the cutie little wagon I got at Hobby Lobby??? ALL of their garden stuff is 50% off right now!!!



This is a Day Lily that will supposedly bloom Scarlet!! I can't wait!! Mom re-potted this one for me!!



Pentas:


This is from a seed pod from one of my existing Pentas....It's doing GREAT!!


Don't know what these are called, but got some purple ones too. Transferred them into hanging baskets and put them on my new hanging plant holder I got at Hobby Lobby for $9.00 each!!!





Planted her in the ground. Can't remember what she's called, but she looked a little "spicy", so I made her home near the peppers!! :)




Speaking of Pepper, here's the Jalapeno and Tomato plants!!


Remember my little Hollyhock seeds I planted??? Here they are...they are doing quite well, them and the vine seeds my mother-in-law gave me are about the only things that survived!!




And here are those tiny baby vines from seeds I was talking about above. Missy...these are what I gave you!! They are supposed to have a purple bloom on them sometime...we'll see!!




Sun Impatience (sp?) - pretty, huh?

Sun Impatience also planted in this pot and put in my new garden stake from Hobby Lobby for $8.00...you LIKE IT DONTCHA?



I LOVE it!! Mac made a funny look when I stuck it in our front yard, but do you KNOW how many compliments I've had on it already? Plus, Mac would stick a fishing pole in the yard and fly a kite from it and call it "yard art"...now wouldn't he???





It's not Moss Rose, but it's....help me out here. I know the name, I just can't recall it right now.


Relocated my Wandering Jew to the ground. It kept threatening my vine that it was planted with. There's another one at the other end of the bed.


And last but certainly not least. Finally got some Lantana. LOVE it!!



And, I'll spare you the pics of the dead things I've relocated and re-potted to try and save. Does anyone have a Baker's Rack they are wanting to get rid of? I need one!! Whew that was a long post...sorry. And a LONG day it was too. I might have gotten a little bitta sun poisoning?? :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

They all look great. I really like that spicy number, not the Jalapenos, but the pretty pink one.
Sorry you didn't get rain the other night, these babies would have love it.

Anonymous said...

ukI'll have you know I made your Crock Pot Chicken Recipe last night and it was a big hit! And it was easy! Now everybody is happy.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' all the perty plants...especially the key looking thing in the front yard between the bushes...now you can come and plant at my house :)