Monday, July 14, 2008

How Ya Like Me Now?

Do you like the new face lift?? It's perfectly busy...just like me. My sweet Missy taught me some new tricks to get my BLAWg a new face lift!! Thanks Ladybug!!

Can Y'all believe I haven't posted on my blog in a week? I don't know where my mind has been lately...PERHAPS I've quite possibly taken on too many hobbies?????

I am all about my plants right now...I just can't get enough. And taking pictures, you'd have thought I wasn't interested in anything else...except maybe scrapbooking...OH and the kiddos - ha!! :)

So Mac and I went on a little mini-vacation without the boys this weekend!! We went to Dallas to our dear friend Dean's 40th Surprise Birthday party...only it wasn't a surprise. Whatta turd. Anyway, Mom asked if she could keep the boys for us. Well, duh. Shah....althought I'm not sure she'll be asking to do that again in the next 300 years. Bless her butt.

We had an excellent time and thanks to the Hartnetts for allowing us to stay in their beautiful home and drink and eat all their yummy food and beverages!! We had a BLAST guys!!

I'll try to post more this week - promises, promises...right?

(End note: Thanks to Bob and June for watering my plants to keep them alive and kicking yesterday...you did a much better job than Mac while I was out of town - you're the BEST!!)

5 comments:

mbc said...

I like it and I'm glad you do too! It's about time you posted. Rach better be next.

Anonymous said...

LOL! When I clicked on your blog spot your picture and your words were just on a white page...I was like...what face lift? I don't get it...then your precious background showed up...LOVE IT! So glad you and Mac got away!
Missed you!

rachael... said...

How'd ya do it?? Please share!

Janelle said...

OH, THIS ROCKS!!!

jenn said...

LOVE it!