Friday, July 25, 2008

New Russell Family Addition

Ms. Kelly bought a "present" for the boys. Thanks Ms. Kelly. Really, they were so very excited and they are really taking good care of him. Meet Vern Russell. The cutest part? Kelly named him before she gave him to the boys. Eli said..."Why is that his name? Can we change it?"

So here starts the joy of having boys in my house that love reptiles...because Y'ALL, do you know what I did Saturday morning? I was watering my plants in the front and along hops a teeny baby lizard and I CAUGHT IT FOR THE BOYS!!! It's teeny. I was proud of me. Never have I put my girlie hands on a reptile, much less two in two days time! Yowza. Anyway, it's a baby lizard and Eli is quite upset because he thinks he should live with his mommy. I tend to agree. Sweet baby Eli.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVARRRRRR!!!!!!

rachael... said...

I love turtles! Welcome to the family, Vern!

jenn said...

I know that day is coming for me too. Believe me, I CAN wait. Vern is really cute though. I could maybe do a turtle, but I don't know. Oh, what I have to look forward to.