Thursday, July 17, 2008

My B-F-F...

Got to spend the day with one beautiful little lady...
MY B-F-F!!!!


We had so much fun...just like old times when we were kids. We ran around taking pictures, ate some snacks, did a teeny bit of shopping, picked up the Rileyman AND fit in a movie. I didn't want the day to end. Do you have pics of YOUR B-F-F??? Here's a few of my favorites from the day:
















Pending permission from Missy, I will have a LAWT of others from the day up on my Flickr website...stay tuned.

4 comments:

rachael... said...

Sounds like a fantastic day...and great pics! Love you both.

mbc said...

Yowza! I had so much fun and I think my favorite so far is the last one, the sneak peek you sent me. You did great and most importantly, we had so much fun!! Thanks Kelly!!

Toni B said...

Hey Tina, speaking of friends...I was unpacking a box yesterday that I thought had been lost long ago. What I found was ALL of my stuff from High School including a picture of you, me and Angela in Crockett dance class. Oh the memories!! Love your blog!!! Toni

Melissa said...

She's beautiful isn't she? And so are YOU! You are both so talented. xoxo