Thursday, July 17, 2008

MMMmmmmmmmkaaaaaaay......

See the pics in the post below? I have approximately 20 or so splotches of that same "test" color all over my kitchen and breakfast nook. Mac's part-timer came in yesterday and sat down with us to have some pizza. He said..."Hey, when did y'all do this? It looks cool, I like it."

He's young. He's not so bright either, is he?

I had to tell him that my SIX-year-old thought it was pretty cool too and that it looked like dalmations and wanted me to put puppy stickers up with it too. I think he felt silly after that. Duh.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You would be the coolest mom on the block if you let them decorate with stickers!

Can't wait to see the final result!

mbc said...

Okay, so when are you gonna paint?

Boyz3Mommy said...

i'm hoping to paint this weekend! we'll see. mac is outta town, so we'll see.....the boys always wanna "help".