Monday, July 21, 2008

Thirty-Five

What I think of when I think of 35:

1.) Smart
2.) Freckles
3.) Blue Eyes
4.) Kind
5.) Protector
6.) Friend
7.) Artist
8.) Strong
9.) Worldly
10.) Hilarious
11.) Open-Minded
12.) Independent
13.) Tall
14.) Stubborn
15.) Dry Humor
16.) Proud
17.) Generous
18.) Constant
19.) Devoted
20.) Loyal
21.) Fun
22.) Gifted
23.) Handsome
24.) Smarty Farty
25.) Talented
26.) Patient
27.) Affectionate
28.) Quiet
29.) Quick-witted
30.) Caring
31.) Giving
32.)Genuine
33.) Creative
34.) Brother
35.) Most Treasured Gift


Thirty-five years ago today, I recieved my very first most treasured gift...my baby brother. He rocked my world when he came through the doors of the house and my life has been ever-the-better since that special July day. I thought he was born especially for me, my very own gift. He endured a lot growing up with me as his big sister. Thank you for putting up with all my over-the-top mean-ness and moods and crazy sister habits. You are exactly what I would have ordered, could the possibility of ordering a brother for yourself exist. Happy Birthday Sweet Little Brother of Mine!!

1 comments:

mbc said...

Yeah Tony!! Love you!