Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Feel Old...

Just a few current things that make me feel old are:

1.) The fact that my pores are the size of quarters. Is that age?
2.) The fact that my baby brother just turned 35.
3.) The fact that I'll have a third grader and a first grader when school starts next month.
4.) The fact that I FORGOT TO TURN MY CAR OFF THIS MORNING, LOCKED THE DADGUM THING AND LET IT RUN ALL DAY WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME!!!!!!

YOU got it...I aint even kidding. Kelly laughed so hard I think she spewed water at me. I think. It was either that or a raindrop, I'm not sure.

4 comments:

mbc said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

rachael... said...

Not so great for the gas budget, huh?

Janelle said...

Oh, that is priceless! I can just picture your face when you realized you left the car on.

Melissa said...

Sounds like something I would do! At least I never have even close to a full tank of gas - just ask My Babe!
xoxo