Thursday, July 24, 2008

Very Pleased! VERY Exhausted...

And I'm not even DONE with the kitchen!! But HERE is a peek at my breakfast nook. I was all anxiety-ridden for not. I LOVE THIS Y'ALL. Blue has never been my favorite color, just ask Mom. Growing up everything we owned was blue, but 'cept the olive green fridge and such.

But THIS, THIS blue I can handle. Very soothing, very clean. I'm in love with my nook!! Thanks to all that supported me in my time of distress, even if you didn't agree with me!! Stay tuned for pics of the finished kitchen. Though I've decided I want to paint my cabinets an Espresso Brown color. Heaven help me...and ALL of those that live in my house.





4 comments:

mbc said...

Blue's never been my favorite either, but I think it's beautiful! Love it. Can't wait to see the whole thing. You did great!!

Janelle said...

That turned out FABULOUS. I may be converted. :)

Love the chocolate with it.

rachael... said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

Lavender Chick said...

I love the blue! It looks great. I know you're glad you made the plunge. And you're new blog design... Wow! I'm so impressed. I looks really great!

Now - keeping the car running all day... Really? I would have spewed my diet coke all over you, too!