Monday, May 12, 2008

100th Post!!!

So, in bloggerland I have noticed the urge to do 100 of somethings for your 100th post. Well, here it goes Y'all....


100 Things You Might Not Know About Me:


1.) I am 36 years old

2.) I never went to school outside of Austin

3.) I have one brother, 4 sisters-in-law and 2 brothers-in-law

4.) I love coffee - morning, noon and night

5.) I am NOT a morning person

6.) I have only lived with my family, Shauna and Mac...never by
myself

7.) I love to play video games

8.) I hate to have my picture taken, but love to take them of
others

9.) My favorite color is RED

10.) I have a handful of friends that I have known for 30 years and continue to be very close to

11.) I have three boys and love them very much

12.) I also wish I had a girl (a 4th baby)

13.) I love to hand-write things

14.) I love to cook

15.) I hate to clean

16.) My middle name is Marie

17.) I am scared of the dark

18.) I love to kiss the top of the boys' heads, just so I can smell their hair

19.) My favorite sport is soccer

20.) I LOVE to scrapbook

21.) I love my job

22.) My first time to fly was at the age of 21

23.) I hate to take naps, unless I'm at Mom's house

24.) I love to play games with friends

25.) I am claustrophobic

26.) I miss my dad

27.) I am the only one in my family with green eyes - everyone else has blue (mom, dad and brother)

28.) I could go to the movie theater every day and not get tired of it

29.) I secretly dreamed of being a movie star

30.) I can't sing but LOVE to do it anyway

31.) I am the "class clown" but get nervous when I HAVE to speak in front of anyone

33.) I have been a bridesmaid seven times...4 of those people are still married

34.) I would rather not watch live TV so I can skip the commercials

35.) My hair is naturally curly and I hate it

36.) My toes are skinny

37.) I hate hot weather

38.) I have 4 nieces and 5 Nephews but if Mac divorced me, I'd have none

39.) Mac and I have lived in the same house for 7 years. Before that...we moved 12 times in 8 years

40.) I am part German, part Indian, part Scottish

41.) I have one living grandparent - she lives in Giddings

42.) I was 28 when I had my first son, I was 32 when I had my last

43.) I am part of a Bunco group that has been together almost 8 years

44.) I have never seen Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

45.) I LOVE Harry Potter - books and movies

46.) I was in Court Reporting school for 2 1/2 years

47.) I believe in Ghosts

48.) My name is not short for Christina

49.) I met Mac when I was 21

50.) I asked HIM out

51.) All of my boys were born 10 days early

52.) I love to listen to music while driving in the country with my windows rolled down

53.) I wish I was smarter

54.) I am only 5'1"

55.) I HATE walking into a room full of people by myself

56.) If I could meet anyone it would be Ben Affleck, then Jack Black

57.) My mom and dad both graduated high school in Austin

58.) I have an undiagnosed anxiety thing

59.) I like the taste of Cherry NyQuil

60.) I get sick to my stomach every time I smell "Wint-o-Green"

61.) Therefore, I throw up when I take Pepto Bismol

62.) I love David Letterman, Hate Jay Leno

63.) I fear my boys will be drafted to the Iraq war when they are older

64.) I hate lemons - taste and smell

65.) I have seen at least one movie EVERY week since this year started

66.) I don't wear contacts or glasses...yet

67.) For the record, I can't stand George W.

68.) I already want another new camera

69.) I wanted to be a photographer when I grew up

70.) I may never grow up

71.) I recently cut 15 inches off my hair

72.) I donated it to Locks of Love

73.) Apparently I like to toot my own horn

74.) I hate when Mac is out of town

75.) I don't like cauliflower

76.) I hated peanut butter growing up, I LOVE it now

77.) I need a new couch

78.) I haven't had a new one in over 10 years

79.) I love to be surrounded by pregnant friends

80.) I am currently not surrounded by any pregnant friends

81.) I don't like to wear necklaces

82.) I envy those that can

83.) I still own a VCR and a cassette tape player

84.) I used to want a tattoo - a daisy anklet

85.) I'm SO glad I didn't get one - fat chicks don't look good with tattoos

86.) I love to read books

87.) I finally can read books after 8 years of having babies. I can actually stay up past 9 now

88.) I started my blog because my friend Debi suggested it

89.) I have an old lady crush on Justin Timberlake

90.) Apparently it's taken me 24 years to realize I weep more when I ovulate than when I'm pre-menstrual. :)

91.) First time I saw REAL snow was when I was 24. I got engaged that same trip

92.) My heart STILL skips a beat when I see Mac at the end of the day. Is that weird?

93.) I prefer blue ink over black.

94.) I was in the hospital my Junior year in High School

95.) I have 51 framed pictures in my house

96.) I had to be on fertility drugs with my first two babies, the third I was on the pill and missed a couple of days

97.) I broke my toe when I was 7 months pregnant with Eli

98.) I fell out of Missy's Monterro when I did it.

99.) I'm glad I did this list

100.) I learned a lot about myself!!!

5 comments:

queenoftheboys said...

love it!! Some of those I knew, some I didn't!! love you!

rachael... said...

What fun! Even I learned a few new things!! Happy 100th post.

jenn said...

What a milestone, congrats! I think I have read most, if not all 100 and enjoyed them all. I've know you for years, but now I am really getting to know you thanks to #88!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

101. I love this list!!!

it was hard for me to do the little one I did for my blog. I don't know if I could do 100!!