Friday, May 9, 2008

Field Day and Muffins with Mom

It's never ending 'round these here parts Y'all. Had to snap a quick one of the older two before they went off to Track and Field Day with $2.00 a piece in their pockets. I swear, they are more excited about the snacks than the actual field day. Although, I remember doing the same with that "orange drink" we always had in those little McDonald's cups for our Track and Field Day. What was that all about? OH, and snapping away with the POLAROID camera. Bless us.

Here's a pick of Fisher and Eli in their matching school shirts.

Ready. To. Go.





Yes, Fisher is REALLY that much bigger than Eli. I'm not sure if we have a Wee person or a Giant on our hands...or maybe a little of both? They are only 2 1/2 years apart. Anyway, on to the next event of the day:

Muffins with Mom at Sully's school:


He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. See the cutie corsage he made me out of tissue paper? Very proud, he was. Very proud, I am. Glad to see a huge smile on his face again - he loves his new school.

1 comments:

mbc said...

Oh gosh we had Field Day today too and I'm exhausted. I hope your boys sleep long and hard tonight!

The pic of you and Eli is precious.

You're all precious.