Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

I'm not sure what that means actually. I am no ACE at history and while I did not fail it in school...an "A" was probably not in the works. I try to block that part of my life out of my brain. I do know that it has something to do with Mexico and it's independence, but that's the limit of my knowledge. What I do know is 5 things I did today, the 5th day of the 5th month of the year. I'll share:

1.) Stayed at home with the boys because they didn't have school.

2.) Took some pictures because that's all I seem to be able to think about these days. This is my favorite pic of them all...


It's a little idea I stole from Michele over at Pinkletoes - sorry Michele.

3.) Got MOST of my laundry done.

4.) Did not go crazy for my first day as a single mom while Mac is out of town for the next 4 days.

5.) Most fun of the day? Movies with Rach, Sonia and Christa - YAY. Funtime with the girlies.

That's all folks.

2 comments:

rachael... said...

Wow...great photo idea. Just so you know, I'll probably steal it.

Unknown said...

Great job!!!!!