Friday, May 2, 2008

Soccer Star


I continue every day of my life to be impressed with the things my kiddos can accomplish. One thing in particular that I am very proud of, is the way that Fisher plays soccer. My eight year old has far surpassed my soccer skills as a teen when I was on the Bowie Soccer Team and even also when I went on to play for Austin Women's Soccer League. Don't get me wrong, I was in NO WAY some soccer star, but this kiddo could have "schooled" me any day.

He's been playing for 6 seasons and has already been "invited" to play on several select and Rec Plus teams. We are so proud of this kiddo and can't imagine what awaits us down the road if he's already this amazing at soccer at the age of eight!! I just hope that he continues to love it as much as he does right now.



2 comments:

mbc said...

It's hard to grasp that he's old enough to be a good soccer player.....I remember the first time I saw him like it was yesterday.

jenn said...

Awesome Picture. Sounds like the next David B. How cool would THAT be? And you played too. I didn't know that.