Thursday, May 8, 2008

What. Everrrrrrrrrr.

The foods. They are out to GET me!!

Every single dadburn time I decide I'm going to be "good"...they come and find me...the bad stuff. Here are FOUR of the worst best things I've found JUST THIS WEEK!!!


Nutella.


Hm. Who would have ever thought that this 70s lookin' stylish jar of LOVE could be so good? Well, I'll tell you who. My friend Susie. She told me about this years ago and I never thought about it again. I thought to myself, "Yeah, but how good can it REALLY be?". Well, let me just tell you...Eli and I can't get enough of this nutty chocolate-y goodness. Susie, she has never steered me wrong, but did she HAVE to be this right?


International Delight Marshmallow Cocoa Creamer.


God Dangit. I mean really...REALLY? Who would not like this? Dangit.



Dairy Queen's Fudge Brownie Temptation.




Jesus. Mary. Mother of God. Enough said.



Nilla Cakesters.

Remember these?



Well, NOW they have them in Nilla Cakesters....see here:

http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/cakesters/

And let me just tell you...they are even BETTER than the Oreo Cakesters!!

WHY? WHY do the foods do this to me? There's no hope. Really, there is not.

3 comments:

mbc said...

Oh gosh. I'm not even going there, but if I do see that creamer, I'll SO try it. It can't be better than Creme Brulee though, right?

Nutella, oh yes! If I had it in the pantry, I'd eat the whole jar with a spoon. What do you put it on?

Anonymous said...

YES! Another Nutella convert! Was I right or was I right? And as for M's last question, um, finger then tongue works great. ;o) But also, it's wonderful on buttered toast, graham crackers, stuff like that. There are also lots of recipes out there using it, all ridiculously decadent of course. :oP
Happy Mother's Day, T!

jenn said...

Why is all the good stuff is bad for ya? I'm thinking my sweet tooth will probably really enjoy the DQ fudge brownie.....tonight!